9.08.2002

I went to dinner at the Silo. Don't go there, and don't get the cheeseless cajun chicken pizza.

I had "Cities" by the Talking Heads stuck in my head, at two different times today, like no other. I was this close at dinner to getting up and slamming my head through the glass windows in all the walls. Luckily, Zack brought the CD when I picked him up.

I went with Zack to Borders. They had a sale, but I have all this Best Buy money.. sigh..
I did find, and purchase, the Mojo Magazine I saw in Canada. With the huuuuge White Stripes section.

US $8.25 Printed in the UK

We were to meet up with Steph. As Zack and I walked into Borders, I said, "You know, I left my cell phone in the car, and I bet Steph thought I meant Barnes and Noble." [we always go there] I was very right.

Zack and I are starting to finish up our song, hopefully for STUNTs, "Fear of Disco." I'm debating if there will be words or not...

No comments: