9.08.2002

in the changer:

The Dandy Warhols - "Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia"
I have yet to listen to it today. Or for a while, for that matter. One of my favorites. Don't care if their evergoing quest to sell out has taken them to Ireland. and Duran Duran

Queens of the Stone Age - "Songs for the Deaf"
rawk. show those sXe kids who's boss

BRMC - "BRMC"
listened to whole thing today. once again, they are so so so good. i've said it before i'll say it again yo. why my guitar is black.

Interpol - "Turn On the Bright Lights"
I think half of my posts so far are about Interpol. bless them

The White Stripes - "The White Stripes"
I've listened to this more than any other WS album, I think. Or at least certain songs on it. It reminds me most of seeing them live; that's why. "White Blood Cells" is better.

No comments: