9.05.2002

so I think NYC is a valid dream now. after talking with college counselors and Mr Rigler, my English teacher, not only BU but NYU is a valid option for college for me. so awesome. Math came easy to Rigler, kind of like me, but it wasn't his career choice, which makes me feel good. since I want to write or something.

football. first marching band game of the season. I realized I really don't like football.
this disliking went beyond my wildest dreams when the Drill Team, the crappy version of the PomPom dancers, danced. To Radiohead. To "Idioteque." I was clawing at my face. A song about people dancing when they should be thinking about more important things. "ice age comin ice age comin." the ice age is definitely coming.

"D H S! WAR E ORS! RED AND GRAY! ALL THE WAY!" + "MIS TER BRAME! PE EE TER!" - Sam, Greg, Julie
"STU PID CHANTS!" - me
[applause] - Mr Brame

I listened to all of the Interpol album. Very good. I think I will write about it for my first newspaper article, if I can.

No comments: