9.09.2002

tired hot headache long day

It's funny how the New York Times doesn't really know what they're talking about. Queens of the Stone Age are like one-liners? Um, what the fuck?

And if Thrill Jockey is based in Chicago, why do they hold their birthday bash in New York?

Coldplay have to apologize for playing new materail? Maybe there's a reason... Anyways Zack, I still think "Parachutes" era Coldplay is better than Travis. Even if I'm just being stubborn.

Primitive and howling? REM to cash in on the garage rock revival?

::pukes::

Today was a weird day. I realized that I have probably felt weird and different this summer and school year because, simply, I am going crazy. No specific reason, I'm just losing my sanity. I talked so much today and yelled at everyone in gym class to do well and said hi to everyone in the hallway and such.

Gym class was interesting. If I don't think about it, it's much easier to get through, since I have NO friends, even acquaintances, in it.

But I saw two butterflies mating. I think.

They were ugly. They were just flying around near each other. And they were gross neon yellow. But hey, I'm all for having sex in mid-air.

And some random girl started talking to me about how hot it was and about other stuff, which was cool. The little things make a difference.

So far, all we have done in foreign policy is listen to the teacher talk. But she's easy to listen to, so...

And in Film we're watching Casablanca. It rocks. Everyone had class and style and integrity in the old movies. That is what is cool my friends.

No comments: