11.13.2002

I've been lax on the updates. I know. I'm sorry. I've been finding stuff, and forgetting about it, and remembering again when it shows up on theModernAge, and being discouraged.
All I have to say is, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs were playing an NYU only show, now open to all. Then they play a Boston show with the Liars and Sonic Youth. I want to move.
Also, I realized there was a new Liars EP a few weeks ago, and I realized it was called "Fins to make us more fish like," and I also realized it was called "No one blah blah blah," but failed to put together until today that there are 2 NEW LIARS EPS.
Brian Eno
GTA Vice City
Hot Hot Heat is movin on up
Massive Attack with Tom Waits and Mos Def, reprazent
NME 100 Greatest singles works until number 4. actually longer than i would expect it to last, from an NME list of late

No comments: