11.07.2002

Jazz band and Wind Ensemble concert went well. pics later.

QotSA "No One Knows" on MTV right now. ROCK. cool video, very cool band
I want that kind of guitar. i dont know what it is. Interpol has it, Josh Homme has it, Sahara Hotnights have it. nah, i'm probably making it up. I know Paul Banks has it, and I want it

speaking of QotSA, Josh Homme is on the new UNKLE album
..and new Grandaddy album
and shit, "Someday" just came on. i've got good luck. Albert is so well dressed it's not even funny

Now Gideon Yago. I swear to god, this sub I saw at school today WAS Gideon Yago

and jeez, now the Vines' "Outtathaway." shitty video cause of the shitty crowd. but worth it to see Craig thrash around like that, fo sho
note: the bassist does not actually sing back up, but he is wearing the mandatory Vines track jacket instead of Craig

Sigur Ros this Sunday, if all works out well. rawk

No comments: