8.24.2003

So I'm not sure how anyone was supposed to find out about The Anti-Blogging Blogger. But it's amazingly, surprisingly smart and hilarious. If you're a blogger, at least.

No one really knows who the anti-blogging blogger is, but I figure he's from the New York City major metropolitain area or whatever from some of the stuff he says. (And I figure it's a "he" just because that's easier to type.) Since he's presumably not close to the soviet panda's base of operations and probably doesn't know me that well, I figure I'd help him out in getting to know me / making fun of me by listing a few facts.

  • I'm from the suburbs
  • I'm moving to Minneapolis in less than a week
  • I do not live in New York City
  • I really, really like Radiohead
  • I really, really like both the Strokes and the White Stripes
  • the name of my website is - yes, you guessed it - soviet panda
  • I really, really like stellastarr*, the Stills, Elefant, Ambulance Ltd, Mommy and Daddy, and Aerial Love Feed, and believe all of the hype wholeheartedly
  • I own a trucker hat
  • said trucker hat was purchased within the last two months
  • I really, really like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • I may be rolled in with the blogger crowd (for.. well.. having a blog) but I can also actually play instruments, and plan on joining/forming a lot of bands in the future
  • I really, really like Interpol (and the suits)
  • "House of Jealous Lovers" is still like my favorite song EVER oh my god
  • I'm still trying to get the most friends on friendster and failing miserably
  • I don't just talk about Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" to seem different or to be like Miss Modernage; I really do listen to it a lot
  • actually, I don't listen to it as much as I watch the video

That's the bulk of the incriminating stuff that I can come up with right now. Good luck dude; we're all waiting.

No comments: