8.03.2003

Ultragrrrl's boring when she's sober. But she's not always sober.

Strokes article and stuff. I can't wait for the new album. Fall is the season of the Strokes.

This Interpol tour diary is hilarious. And I quote:

Carlos: As soon as we pulled up to the club and I got a look at the gothic lettering and huge bat on the front door, I prepared myself for the onslaught of goth jokes our witty and insightful crew would make... Sure enough, David walks in and goes, “Carlos, is your dad home? Let’s party!” Our lighting guy, Lucas, chimed in with “Is that coffin over there your bed or your mom’s?” This continued for close to an hour.

Oh man. And I thought I was over her... Karen O pics from the Maxwell's show at im losing my edge.

And I keep trying to link this but blogger is fucking up. Go to New York Doll for photos from the coolest show ever, featuring Aerial Love Feed, Elefant, and stellastarr*.

Listening: Elefant, Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid

No comments: