12.14.2003

"C'mon C'mon"

The past few weeks have been a bit crazy, with the end of the semester and finals next week. Also, my entire body hurts due to an early morning dodgeball tournament on Saturday morning.

Updates have been slowing down, which is a no-no according to that rules on blogging article... which I can't find, so that was a pretty useless reference. Anyways, in the meantime, check out the new links on the right here. And if you've linked to me but we haven't talked, shoot me an email.

As far as music, my roomate and I pretty much been listening to one song and one song only. I highly recommend going to the new Von Bondies site and streaming their new song "C'mon C'mon".

In related news, Jason Von Bondie and Jack White apparently got into a fist-fight. Crazy.

Also, the Von Bondies (or their web-master cronies) have stolen from a friend of ours. Whether this was intentional or not, stealing is not cool. But I guess you never know where copyrighted material might end up on the internet.

No comments: