1.25.2004

CISH CASH CALL ME 4 YOUR DOUBLE DASH

My floor of the dorm has been completely taken over by Mario Kart: Double Dash. It is truly the greatest video game. We plan on geeking it up to the max later this week, as we will get another gamecube with the game and some broadband adapters, so eight of us can yell at each other while tossing out shells and lightning bolts. I dream in Mario Kart. We've started a cult surrounding the glorious chain-chomp. "Bastard" is everyone's favorite word ("You bastard!" "Bastards!" etc.). Save us.

Coolfer weighs in on the state of the music industry in five years, and says CDs will still be around. I second that opinion.

Also, I am desperately in the market for a new digital camera. I am thinking about the Canon S50, because it has what I want: small (it has to be small if I'm going to use it), 5 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, under $400, and lots of manual adjustments one can make. Any suggestions would be welcome in this area.

No comments: