3.24.2004

JELLYBONES

Not a lot going on today... except that it's really freaking nice out. And no one told me that Radio 4 and The Fever are going on tour together. Rad.

I'm starting to get psyched for a second round of Unicorns-goodness at their show a week from Saturday. I was also set to buy their new 7" with the jawesome track "2014" on it, but I think I'll have to wait for the CD single, which will include two additional tracks: "Evacuate The Vacuous" (outtake from WWCOHWWG sessions) and "The Unicorns: 2014" (demo, fall 2002). Ohhh well. Maybe I should buy the vinyl? I need a new record player.

Also, from The Walkmen's news letter (which was mysteriously riddled with misspellings):
  1. "The Rat" has been #1 on CMJ 3 weeks in a row
  2. The Walkmen have confirmed date with the Strokes
  3. The Walkmen will be performing on Letterman March 31st
  4. Some weirdo compared The Walkmen (and TV on the Radio) to PROG-ROCK and "The Rat" to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (that's a stretch)

No comments: