5.07.2006

REDACTION FOR ALL

If there's one thing I hate, it's the improper labeling of mp3s. To have contributed to this phenomenon is even worse. I'm 99% sure that the track I posted in my post about Justice is some bizarre edit of the song, and not the real thing. I'm 99% sure this is the real thing, and I'm posting it to make up for my prior mistake.

Franz Ferdinand - "The Fallen (Ruined by Justice)"




This is maybe my song of the year so far. Blistering beats, insanely catchy and sounds like nothing else I've heard in a long time. We love you Justice.

Please let me know if you have a good/bad experience with zshare. Thanks.

Speaking of Justice (who I'm borderline-obsessed with if you can't tell yet), I found this rad French mp3 blog, Fluokids, the other day, who happened to interview the French dudes about their work, DJing, and their upcoming album. Also worth checking out are the new Christina Millian tracks they posted. I love me some Three 6 Mafia.

1 comment:

pharrell said...

yo
thx for the link