8.12.2009

BODYWORK


Tomorrow night (technically tonight) I will go see Glass Candy play live and Mike Simonetti DJ at Metro. I am psyched. Seeing Glass Candy is sort of like going to a disco pep rally, without any of the negative connotations of the term "pep rally" (or "disco").

The above photo is from Megan from Desire's photoblog, from Glass Candy and Desire's recent European tour. This was pointed out to me by the Italians Do It Better blog, which also pointed me to this disco edit from Simonetti, and this track which was purposefully left off the recent Desire LP.

Check out this recent RA interview with Simonetti. I really hope he plays White Label - Untitled White Label (unknown). And finally, here's an interview with Glass Candy where they discuss Karl Lagerfeld and their forthcoming LP Bodywork.

No comments: