10.15.2002

Liars Links from Laura [how's that for a little aliteration]:
MTV is slow
Fotos

I gotst to try a bit harder to get my hands on a mesh trucker hat. Help me, anyone?
and sorry about the ads, everyone. I'm working on getting my own domain/getting another code to block them

Everyone has seen those switch ads from Apple, right? Well Microsoft made these ads about Apple users switching to Windows. People researched it, found that Microsoft wasn't using real people, let alone actors, and the campaign was pulled. Very amusing.

After Saturday, I was thinking it was going to be pretty difficult for me to transition out of the Strokes Week of Off the Hookness. But as I was peeling out of the parking lot after school today, "Bang" blasting from my subwoofer out through the sunroof, I realized the time has officially come.
The next two weeks, in anticipation of the off the fucking off the hook show and the on-site college admissions that happen tomorrow at school, will be the Official Weeks of Off the Hookness Majoring in The Yeah Yeah Yeahs with a Minor in the Liars.
In order to celebrate, please dress approriately (80s trash), listen to the correct music (ESG, Gang of Four, !!!, the Rapture, the actual bands, etc...), style your hair in an acceptable fashion (crazy), and most of all change your friggin attitude, sonny! We except crap from NO ONE!

Write the Soviet Panda with tales of your Official Weeks of Off the Hookness Majoring in The Yeah Yeah Yeahs with a Minor in the Liars and they will be posted on the site. I promise.

No comments: