10.30.2003

I have begun work on a total redesign of the site. I am working to change the format to more of a weekly "column" type thang, but I think I will also keep the blog. And photos. And all the stuff you already love about le panda.

Something that would help me out with this is if you, yes you, emailed me. My site stats have gradually been getting higher and higher, and I really don't know who reads the site. So, if you've haven't been in contact with me before, I'd love to hear from you.
Like... what you like about the site, what you don't like about it, how often you come here, what do you put chocolate syrup on, etc etc...
My email is now peter(at)sovietpanda(dot)com. I finally took the time to learn how to use Outlook. Some would say that I'm stupid; I would say that... I listen to a lot of Basement Jaxx and eat chocolate syrup.

I've been listening to a ton of new stuff lately, besides the stuff I unselfishly whore on the site already (cough The Rapture The Stills Basement Jaxx The Strokes TV on the Radio cough). Lately I've been "spinning" albums from Pretty Girls Make Graves, The Shins and M83, soundtracks from Kill Bill and Lost in Translation, and old-school albums like Paul's Boutique from the Beasties and (this one was tough to find) Pyschocandy from The Jesus & Mary Chain. Act like ya heard.

I've also been going through smitten quite a bit lately; she writes really well. And mediaeater has new photos up of Interpol (the guy is obviously a huge fan), The Fiery Furnaces, and British Sea Power.

No comments: