11.12.2003

Muse

I've been listening to Muse's latest album, Absolution, over and over again. I think it's hilarious that a band I once hated for being such an obvious Radiohead rip-off made such an all-around better album than Radiohead this year. Since it has not been released in the US, I do not have an actual copy.

My problem: does anyone have the tracklisting for the album? As in, you own an actual copy of the CD, and can read the tracklisting off the back of it? Hard Glitter, Amazon.co.uk, Muse's website, and HMV all list different tracklistings, which aren't even consistent in their differences. Send help.

Thanks for all your help. This is the tracklisting I'm sticking with:
  1. Intro
  2. Apocalypse Please
  3. Time Is Runing Out
  4. Sing for Absolution
  5. Stolkholm Syndrome
  6. Falling Away with You
  7. Interlude
  8. Hysteria
  9. Blackout
  10. Butterflies and Hurricanes
  11. Endlessly
  12. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
  13. TSP
  14. Ruled by Secrecy


Again, I highly recommend it for a good time.

No comments: