2.10.2004

RIDE WITH ME

I'm not even going to link to the Pixies tour dates because they suck so hard.

Listen to a new Vines song, "Ride". Painfully predictable, but I'm a sucker for handclaps. Thanks, CL.

There are like zero shows going on in March in Minneapolis that I can get into. Anyone have any ideas?

It's funny; kids from my old high school are just starting to hear about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. "Maps" is on MTV and shite, and the single will be released here in the US. Here's a fancy little YYYs player (via slatch).

I think the cover to Kanye West's College Dropout is hilarious. I've heard a couple tracks; it sounds pretty strong, but kinda just makes me want to listen to "Change Clothes" again. No panties in jeans, so necessary.cover

And because the album is still so FUCKING good, here's the video for Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out" (right click save target as). Reminded by the Jean Genie. You can also stream both that video and "Darts of Pleasure" here.

Blogger is fucking with me. Anyone else have any problems? It just ate half my template. Luckily I had it saved.

No comments: