2.24.2004

STILL CRAZY

[Admittedly off-topic] Bush comes right out and says it: "I crave buttsex."

Ok. So he doesn't say that. But it sure seems like he needs it. The War Against Silence brought up some really interesting points regarding the issue last week, a recommended read.

Pitchfork gives the new Liars LP a pretty fair review. It has strong moments, and really skippable moments. It's sort of painful listening to They Threw Us All in a Trench and Stuck a Monument on Top lately. While we knew Liars would never stick to one thing for too long, that doesn't change the fact that their first LP was freaking amazing.

And because I'm bored, here's an mp3 special:

    Joy Division - "Ceremony" [from Still]
    New Order - "Ceremony" [their first single]

If you liked my Valentine's mix, please let me know! If you didn't download it yet, do it soon; I'm pretty sure I'm taking it down by the end of the week.

Listening: The Exploding Hears - Guitar Romantic

No comments: