4.29.2004

1-2-3 PULL OUT!

Q Magazine lists the 20 greatest shows of all time. Um, they're almost all wrong, but that's because I don't like festivals.

I didn't know this until I had to play a track from it last night on the radio, but S-Process has a new album coming out called Taste Like Daughter. Creepy, non? It's almost impossible to find information on these guys and gals. Get a website! It's not hard (obvs).

You can watch the video for The Hold Steady's excellent song "The Swish" here. And, oh yes, The Thermals and The Hold Steady will be playing a show at the Fireside. Definitely adding that to the calendar. I can't wait to go to the freaking fireside again! Minneapolis venues can really blow.

Speaking of The Thermals, they have a new record coming out soon. Called FUCKIN A. How come no one else had used that yet?

I've been listening to Death From Above constantly. The Romantic Rights EP is top-notch. Bass, drums, vocoder; what more could you want?

No comments: