5.04.2004

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK

Punkcast has a live video up of !!! doing "Dear Can" (via Bidi).

Best news of the day... lcd soundsystem is releasing their (his (James Murphy's)) new album sometime soon. SOOOO PSYCHED for this album. Tracklist:
  1. Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
  2. Too Much Love
  3. Tribulations
  4. Movement
  5. Never as Tired as When I'm Waking Up
  6. On Repeat
  7. Thrills
  8. Disco Infiltrator
  9. The Great Release
Burned By The Sun has some excellent Coachella pics up. My favorite, by far, is... Nick Zinner playing with Bright Eyes? WTF?!?! Crazy kids. And damn Karen, how'd you get so close to The Pixies and Radiohead? Rad photos.

If you couldn't tell, stuff is a little slow, especially as a ton of due dates slowly close in around and strangle me. Anyone have any tips on writing about The Ramones? It's for American Studies. If so... or if you have ANYTHING you'd like to say to me at all, shoot me an email. I'm testing out gmail, so send it to peterpanda @ gmail . com (remove the spaces bro).

No comments: