3.22.2006

CH-CHINGY



Hype machine still in full force; Sovereign back in the house.

Send me an e-mail before April 1st with LADY SOV CONTEST in the subject line, and your favorite Lady Sovereign lyric in the body.

For example: I dig the part in "Ch-Ching" where she's all like, "But I don't have a cat, it DIED." Cracks me up every time. You can't use that one now.

One winner gets a copy of Lady Sov's "Blah Blah" on vinyl, plus a rad gold mini-button with black Lady Sovereign logo. The runner-up gets a mini-button. Both chosen randomly.

The British midget is currently making the festival rounds. Upcoming:

Mar 25: M3 Summit, Miami
Apr 29-30: Coachella Festival, California

Cop the new XXXChange remix.



And what's up with these webcam shots on Sov's MySpace? She's either a MySpace geek when she's not rapping (just like you and me!), or her promo team is crazy.

No comments: