11.08.2006

HEROES UPDATE

1. GUITAR HERO II

I hear that this is just ok. Anyone else played it yet?

2. HEROES: The TV Show



One thing I forgot to mention in my last hero-themed post is that on the TV show Heroes, there is a character named - wait for it - a character named Hiro. A guy named Hiro, on the TV show named Heroes. THAT'S HILARIOUS!

3. I'M NOT A HERO: My Chemical Romance Update

My favorite part of the new MCR record is currently opening song "Dead!" (excluding intro of sorts "The End"), and how it encompasses countless little MCR golden moments of rock in just the first song, including:
  • "La la la la la"'s
  • A "1 - 2 - 3 - 4!" count off
  • An exclamation of "Motherfucker!'
  • Awesome emo-death lyric "If life ain't just a joke then why are we laughing?"
  • Gerard Way doing a funny voice to imitate a doctor
And probably some other ones. Holy shit I can't stop listening to this, I need help. People seem to really, really like it. At least I'm not alone.

No comments: