3.20.2007

THE TIME HAS COME THE TIME HAS COME THE TIME HAS COME TODAY



Sound of Silver out today. Yay. I'm surprised that it took me less time to love this album than the first, but I got to this point about a week or two ago. It's great. Duh. Some LCD-like things to look at:

-Feature/interview in the Voice by Tom Breihan, with some interesting notes on band dynamics

-Pitchfork gives the highest rating I've seen in a very long time

-Remix mag interview, very good for you techies out there - there's even a list of all (or most) of LCD's gear at the end

-FACT interview - don't worry kids, there's enough haterade for everyone

-Fluxblog post on "Someone Great"

-Mr. Murphy blogging for the Guardian

-Nick Southall's positive take on the album for Stylus

Go buy it, let's see if it can chart. I need to find the LP somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bought it. duh and duh!