6.28.2006

LIST PLAY

Here is my setlist from DJing on Radio K earlier this evening:
01 Mylo - "Destroy Rock and Roll"
02 !!! - "When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go Krazee"
03 Linus Loves - "VH1"
04 The Futureheads - "Skip to the End (Digitalism remix)"
05 Delia Gonazalez & Gavin Russom - "Rise (DFA remix)"
06 Tiga - "You Gonna Want Me [12" version]"
07 Booka Shade - "Darko"
08 Bonde do Role - "Melo de Tobaco"
09 Franz Ferdinand - "The Fallen (Ruined by Justice)"
10 Ratatat - "Seventeen Years"
11 Phoenix - "If I Ever Feel Better"
12 Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - "Most Wanted"
13 Hot Chip - "Just Like We (Breakdown)(DFA remix)"
14 Tom Vek - "Nothing but Green Lights (Phones remix)"
15 Noze - "Albert"
16 Primal Scream feat. Kate Moss - "Some Velvet Morning"
17 Digitalism - "Jupiter Room (Martian Assault Edit)"
18 The Rapture - "I Need Your Love"
19 Klaxons - "Gravity's Rainbow (Nightmoves Vocal)"
20 Goldfrapp - "Ride A White Horse (FK-EK Vocal Version)"
21 Jamie Lidell - "When I Come Back Around (Freeform Reform)"
22 Daft Punk - "Crescendolls"
23 lcd soundsystem - "Daft Punk is Playing at my House (Soulwax Shibuya remix)"
24 Mr. Oizo - "HALFANEDIT"
25 MSTRKRFT - "Easy Love"
26 Numbers - "We Like Having These Things"
27 Pulp - "Disco 2000"
28 Suicide - "Rocket USA"
29 Justice vs. Simian - "Never Be Alone"
30 Daft Punk - "Human After All (SebastiAn remix)"
31 Death From Above 1979 - "Black History Month (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke remix)"
32 Mu - "Let's Get Sick"
33 Justice - "Waters of Nazareth"
34 Missy Elliott - "Lose Control (Jacques Lu Cont remix)"
35 Robyn - "Konichiwa Bitches"
The only problem I really had was self-doubt. I was nervous I would fuck up, so I let tracks go on relatively long. The good news is that I'm a better DJ than I thought I was. Hire me.

No comments: