10.13.2006

THINGS THAT I AM DOING

I'm DJing some events coming up in the next few weeks. Check it:



Tomorrow, Saturday, October 13, I will be joining my friend Emily on Radio K's Soulful Science as the guest DJ. The show is on 5-7 PM central time, so hit up RadioK.org and stream the show. Should be fun.



Friday, October 20, is the return of TOO MUCH LOVE. The last one rocked faces off, so if you're in Minneapolis be sure to make it out. This one will only be bigger and better.

I'm DJing with DJ Bach (who I think can mix anything), Jonathan Ackerman & Scott Butters (who I'm tempted to call the midwest's DFA DJ equivalent), and some other sets as well (still figuring out the schedule). $4 at the door, or free with student ID, and there will be drink specials. Again, 10 PM at the VIP room in First Ave.



On Thursday, October 26, I will be DJing The Wake's fifth year anniversary party at the Dinkytowner. Drink specials, $3 cover, 18+, starts at 9 PM, and locals Cowboy Curtis and The Teeth will be playing. Come by and say hi.

Then I will most likely be in Madison the following weekend (Halloween, doy) DJing a house party, so if you're going to be around, email me and I'll let you know the details. Rock.

No comments: