9.10.2009

$99

You can find me at a ton of events in Minneapolis this weekend, so come out!

First, on Friday evening, I will be DJing the $99 Sale at the Soap Factory with my friend Elliott Payne. The $99 Sale is an extremely cool art event in the Twin Cities, and I can't find a flier for it, but you can read about it at the $99 Sale website, or in this week's City Pages A-List.

Directly following, I will be dropping disco and house heaters at Jetset, which is always a fun time. Jetset's hip interior and classy cocktails are a win. 21+ and no cover.

On Saturday, I will be joined by my frequent partner-in-crime Naughty Wood for a trip at Too Much Love. Naughty Wood gets the kids hyped on acid house and trippy disco, so
expect a hot night of dancing. [Facebook event]

Finally on Sunday, my buds the 717 Boys (aka Josh and Travis from the Moon Goons and Wurst Music) will be taking over my monthly night at the Kitty Cat Klub. Denial is always a fantastic way to end the weekend, with bloody marys and a very wide selection of tunes, and I'll be sad to miss this one. Luckily you don't have to! It's 21+ and FREE. Check out my live Denial promo mix here. [Facebook event]

No comments: