8.23.2007

IT MAKES ME DANCE

NEW MIX! I did it for last Saturday's Soulful Science (thanks to Emily for asking me on the show). It works as a compilation of my current obsessions, particularly Turbo Records, and my DJ-crush on Herve and his Dubsided brethren.



Boys Noize - & Down (Extended Mix) - Boysnoize
Chromeo - Tenderoni (Proxy Distort Remix) - Turbo
Roy Davis Jr. - Rock Shock (Roy's Original Mix) - Roule
The Black Ghosts - Face (Switch Remix) - Southern Fried
Duke Dumont - When I Hear Mu'Sic - Turbo
Speaker Junk - Foxxy - Dubsided
Claude Vonstroke - The Whistler - Dirtybird
Simian Mobile Disco - System - Wichita
The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance (Herve Remix) - Virgin
The Knife - Pass This On (M.A.N.D.Y. Knifer Mix) - Get Physical
Kissy Sell Out - Her - Lavolta
Goose - Bring It On (JFK Remix) - Skint
Vitalic - Repair Machine (Discomix) - PIAS
ZZT - Lower State of Consciousness - Turbo


A bit of warning: the levels are a bit fucked. Also, it's pretty much entirely bangers, and it's a pretty long mix. Overall though I'm extremely happy with it.

The link is for MassMirror, which let's you pick what download service you want to use. Give it a listen and let me know if you like it. Better yet, send it to your friends if you like it.

Also, check out where I'm playing Friday and Saturday. This weekend is going to be NUTS - hot parties and hot after-parties. For now click the fliers - I'll elaborate tomorrow.




No comments: